Luxury Shoe cabinets
Why is it hard to find luxury shoe racks? My conclusion for this question is that manufacturers of luxury furniture don’t want to call the high-end furniture “shoe rack” or “shoe cabinet”. Also, homeowners of luxury houses even don’t need such a thing because they store shoes in the closet with built-in shoe storages. However, lots of people are downsizing their home and start to live in the luxury apartment in the downtown, I would say why not having a luxury shoe rack at entryway?
Usually, you could find the cabinets that are suitable for shoe storage under ” accent cabinet” or “sideboards or buffets” at the online furniture website.
Most of them showed here are over >$1000 and are very well made!
1. Lillian August Emelia Accent Cabinet: This cabinet is manufactured oak wood. This cabinet is tall (69” H x 48” W x 21” D) and ample of spaces. (two shelves and two drawers).
2. MELANGE DELANO ACCENT CABINET: This cabinet is made from hardwood Solids and Walnut Veneer and very sturdy. There are two shelves behind the doors. The size is 34.25” H x 50” W x 17” D.
3. Hailey Storage Console Cabinet: You can customize your space inside this Hailey Storage Console Cabinet . The two slide-out drawers can be used in any of four top cubbies. Eight outer shelves remove too. It is made of mahogany & fine veneers. Overall size is 35 1/4″H X 42″W X 16 1/4″D
4. Adele Sideboard: Adele Sideboard is made of Mahogany and mahogany veneers and has two adjustable shelves on each side. The board underneath the cabinet functions as shoe storage too. Cream or blue colors are available. 40″H X 42″W X 18″D
5. LIne Console: This Line Console’s louvered door is perfect for storing shoes! The slatted door increases the air flow. It has six cubbies and two drawers with leather pull. Very beautiful! The size is H 35″ W 41.5″ D 14″.
6. Boler Shoe Storage Cabinet: This walnut-finish tall shoe cabinet has five shelves and two drawers. The size is 78.25” H x 26.25” W x 16” D.
7. NELSON BEDSIDE 2 DRAWER ACCENT CHEST : Nelson Chest’s design is similar to the Line Console. The Nelson chest has sliding doors and it is smaller (28” H x 29.5” W x 17” D). There are a drawer and adjustable shelves inside.